Financial Times Rankings
- Global MBA-Ranking (January)
- Executive Education Ranking (May)
- European Master's in Management Programme Ranking (September)
- Executive MBA Ranking (October)
- European Business School Ranking (December)
- Career progress of alumni
- International focus of the programmme
- Research strength of the faculty
- Gender diversity with regard to participants, faculty and board
FT rankings are highly selective. Only business schools with a strong international orientation and a high reputation are eligible. The rankings are mostly global in its scope, some of them are european. The published rankings are dominated by English-speaking business schools, which is also due to some cultural biases embedded in the ranking methodology. This can be seen in the overriding importance given to salary-related criteria (40% of the weight) and the required publication in a selected group of 40 English language journals (10%).
Ranking results and information on ranking methodology can be found under: Financial Times (www.ft.com/businesseducation/mba).